Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Baby Tripp is HERE!!!!

There he is.
Woo Woo (My aunt Lou Lou) is so happy.


I see you!!

I am so excited because Mr. Steven Clark Burton III ( aka Tripp) arrived today, July 24th at 1:15 pm. Tripp's Mommy is my first cousin Alison (more like sister) . I am so glad Tripp did not come while we were on vacation last week. I knew he would wait for me :) Alison did SO great today and I am so pround of her. I know she and Clark will be great parents and I hope they will have lots of great advice for us when we become parents in March. I wish I lived closer but I am sure I will be able to steal some more kisses soon.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

He's so cute! I know you are super excited. How fun it is for peanut to have all these playmates.

Erin said...

I'm so glad that he waited for his favorite cousin to come back from vaca before he entered this world. That's awesome that "Paco" is going to have a playmate in the family when he/she comes in March.

Welcome back home!