Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back to school

We started going to birthing class last week. It makes things a little more real being in a room full of preggo women all talking about the same thing for the first time. This week we watched "The VIDEO." It really was not that bad. I swear the one I watched in high school was worse. I just hope Jarrod didn't get too freaked out:) Later we toured the hospital. That is when reality really began to sink in. I know a lot about what happens during the whole process but seeing it displayed in front of you when you are the one about to have the baby is a little scary. Well we survived and I am so ready to meet this little person. I am 32 weeks now and Shea the 4D ultra sound tech thinks he will come a little early so that means I have 6 weeks or a little more to get ready.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Don't let the classes scare you like I did. It wasn't nearly as bad as they make it seem. We're getting anxious for you and Jarrod!!!

Kerri said...

LOL! Those classes scared me too! It's much better I promise and they tell you all those "things" cause they have to. Just remember DRUGS are your friend and everything will be just fine! We love you and I can't believe he's almost here! I can't wait!