Wednesday, July 23, 2008

4 months old

I can not believe Mason is already 4 months. He had a great check up. Dr. B said everything looked great and Mason was perfect (I already knew that.) He is rolling over and he loves to sit up. It is so funny to watch him try to pull up to a sitting position. He tries to be big and sit up in his bouncy seat and car seat. He can also stand in my lap and support his weight for quite a while. We have moved him to his crib and he is doing great. Mason has slept through the night for as long as I can remember and he is doing the same in his crib. He goes to sleep between 9-9:30 and wakes up about 7-7:30. Sometimes we are lazy in the morning and we go back to sleep till about 9. I know I am lucky and I better enjoy it while I can. Jarrod and I are having so much fun with him. He loves to laugh and play with his daddy.

4 month stats
weight 16 1/2 lbs
height 26 1/2 inches
head 17 3/4 inches (cause he ha s a big brain)


I call this first picture "Hello ladies"


3 comments:

Kerri said...

What a cutie!!!

Molly said...

I love the "Hello Ladies" picture. He is getting so big, so fast!

Anonymous said...

What's up with the Gangsta lean in the first picture? Someone is gunnin' for some mack time!