Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mason's dedication





It meant a lot to us to have Mason dedicated. I decided to go down to Monticello to do it at my church. I grew up there and Jarrod and I got married there. Brother Chad did a great job. He took a little longer than usual. I guess he realized we drove all the way down there and he wanted to make it really special.

Thank you to everyone who drove so far for this special day. Shane, Kerri, Will, Carter, Huck and Lauren came all the way from Little Rock. GiGi and Papaw Rock came over from Camden. Papaw Don was there too. It means more to us than you will ever know. Thanks for loving us and our little one.

2 comments:

mrsathompson said...

He is PRECIOUS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jarrod, Anna Carol and Mason,
This is such a neat site. I love keeping up with Mason's progress. He is a cutie. This is Vera from HG. Gigi told me about the site.