Sunday, September 28, 2008

6 months


I can not believe Mason is 6 months old already. He is getting so big. I love staying at home with him. I miss him so much when I have to go in and sub. I will be subbing 2 days a week if they need me but this last week I subbed 4 days. I was happy to sub for Molly so she could go to Europe but I was missin my little man. Mason goes the the sitter. I call them the Golden Girls. They are so sweet and they love when he comes.

The doctor gave me an A+ in the mommy department. Mason is growing and developing right on schedule. He eats his veggies and we have now started fruit with breakfast. He loves EVERYTHING except green beans. I don't blame him they looked gross. He does love sweet peas so at least he gets something green.

Here are his stats:
Weight- 19 lbs 75%
Height -28 1/2 inches 95%
Head -17 7/8 inches 80%

He sits by himself and plays like a big boy and he wants to talk soooo bad. Right now he only says mama if he is getting upset and he wants me. He has said dada but neither one on command. I am going to start going to Gymboree classes soon. I think he will love it.

Pictures coming soon.

0 comments: