Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged
















Thanks Molly. Now I have to think of what to write.

Here are 7 random things you may not know about me :)

1. Growing up my nickname was Hooter Monkey. People to this day still call me Hoot.

2. I am now addicted to watching "The Young and the Restless." So far this is the ONLY soap I watch.

3. I LOVE CHRISTMAS. I am so ready to decorate and get in the spirit of the season and it is just October.

4. My favorite thing to do is take naps with Mason.

5. I could eat peanut butter for all my meals. I ate WAY to much while I was preggers.

6. I met my husband because I was best friend's with his brother.

7. I was voted "Miss Congeniality" at the Miss Arkansas Pageant 2000 and proud of it.

I tagged Emily, Kerri, Laura, Lindsay, Katie, Lindsay,Tara





1 comments:

Sarah said...

Dude.....Y&R is my all-time fav. It's the only soap opera I watch, too.