Thursday, April 2, 2009

My little mudpie

Mason loves to play outside. It was really wet out today but Mason still wanted to go out. I was standing in the door watching him and talking to the tax guy when all of a sudden Mason was on the ground in front of his swing. He was not crying, just looking at me like hello come get me. He cried a tiny bit when I ran over to him but then he was just fine. He did not really get upset until I walked to the door to come in and clean him up. So, I put him down and he was happy as a bug in a rug and wanted to play in his car. Oh well, boys will be boys. He had mud on his face but he was havin fun. Later, he lost a shoe and then ran through the water, with one shoe and one sock, to play with something else. What fun!! He cried when I made him come in. I got him all cleaned up and there was not a scratch on him:)


The scene of the accident
I think he was proud of his dirty face



Happy as a little bug.

0 comments: