Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Roman Soldier

Aunt Sassy and Uncle Joel went on an awesome Mediterranean cruise and traveled to wonderful places. While in Rome they found the perfect gift for Mason. Here is what he thought of his new gift................

"WOW, a sword and a helmet."

"This is so cool. Look at me."

"I don't like it any more. Get this thing off of MEEEEEEE!!!!!"

"Momma, stop taking my picture and get this thing off."

He thought the costume was great until I put the chest guard on. It was all plastic and not heavy but he did not like it at all. I wish you could have seen him, he looked so cute before he had a complete meltdown. Thanks, Sassy and Joel for the great gifts. I am sure by Halloween he will like this a little better :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, new pictures and so cute! It was great to see you at HG the other day. Thanks for bringing Mason by to see me. Vera