Thursday, August 30, 2007

We've got the BEAT!!!

I am 12 weeks now and we went to the doctor at 10 weeks for my second check up. The doctor was able to hear the baby's heartbeat right away. He said it sounded really good and it was twice as fast at mine was. Jarrod was really hoping to hear 2 different heartbeats but I think there is just one. If I get an ultrasound that actually shows the baby I'll post it. I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl. Everyone says I need a girl. I just hope it is healthy and happy:)

3 comments:

Erin said...

Isn't it the most amazing thing to be able to hear the heartbeat? I can't wait to see pictures of the baby's face!

Kerri said...

I loved hearing Will's heartbeat ever time. Will's was very fast too, sounded like a train!

Jim and Katie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!
Katie "Eberhard" Battreal
:)