Monday, October 8, 2007

It's Official








Happy early birthday to Jarrod. Tomorrow is his 31st birthday and we went to the doctor for an ultrasound today. Jarrod would have been happy either way but he sure was excited to find out...
IT'S A BOY!!!!!

Everything looked great and they think he weighs about 9oz. He is already measuring five days ahead of schedule. The due date is still set for March 11th. His heart rate was 152. It has stayed right around that number the last two visits. It was cool seeing him move around because I still can not really feel him move yet. He stretched his back and punched his hands in the air. It even looked like he waved at us a few times. We think he was holding his hands up to "call the Hogs." I am glad my dad got to be there today. He was so excited. I hope you enjoy the pictures :)



6 comments:

Erin said...

We are so excited to know that Baby Boy Parrish is ready for the Hogs. Gotta start 'em early! We're happy for you 2, even if we do end up having a girl. She can just be the groups football cheerleader. But maybe we'll have a boy to add to the group team. :)

Happy 31st Jarrod!

Sarah said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you guys! I know that secretly, Will is the most excited! :) Take care of yourself, and I look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!

Kerri said...

Will is very excited to have a boy cousin! Someone to get in lots of trouble with!

The Gray Family said...

Congratulations!! I know y'all are so excited to find out and see your healthy baby!

Molly said...

Love the pictures and I'm so excited for you guys. Carson will have another buddy to play with. You guys will be wonderful parents!!

Jim and Katie said...

YAY! How exciting!