Friday, October 12, 2007

baby "No Name"

Ok, everyone wants to know the baby's name and we can not decide on one we really like. Well, I like several names but I can't get Jarrod to settle on one. I know his middle name is going to be Fike after my mom's dad, Papaw "Dub." It's unique and meaningful.
So we need your help. Post your thoughts. The list is still pretty long but Jarrod only likes the first three names. This list could completely change tomorrow :) If you have a good name to share please do.

Camden
Braxton
Austin
Myles
Hayden
Jamison
Janson

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I vote Camden or Jamison. Can't go with Myles, sorry....:)

Molly said...

I like Hayden, Janson, and Austin...my brother-in-law is a really cool Hayden. My can't go with name is Camden.

Erin said...

I like Camden...sorry, Jarrod. But I also like Austin and Hayden.

Kerri said...

Shane likes Camden. My vote is Myles or Camden. But we will love his name whatever it is!

Laura and Donnie said...

I vote for Hayden over Camden even though I like that name too!

Jim and Katie said...

Hey Anna Carol!
I like Hayden and Myles :)
I hope all is well...I had to miss tonight's JLLR meeting because I'm in Dallas for work.
Have a great weekend!

Cindie M. said...

Matt and I vote Camden...it's too creative and I love it.