Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Movin' and Shakin'

I finally felt the baby move last week. I knew I was feeling little bumps here and there but last Monday he decided to flop and kick all around. I was trying to listen with my little fetal monitor and while I was holding it to my belly he did a flip. I even held my hand down on my belly and he kicked my hand. Jarrod was a little freaked out and said I was pushing on his head. The next night he was flipping around again and I actually got Jarrod to put his hand on me and when he did the baby kicked him too. Peanut likes to kick and move around lunch time, sometimes after school, and then again at about 11:00. It is so weird to feel him move around I told jarrod it was like having an alien in my tummy.

1 comments:

Kerri said...

I'm so glad that his moving and you can feel it. It does feel wierd when the baby starts moving. Have fun!