Wednesday, April 9, 2008

special guests



My mamaw Opie got to visit Mason for the first time today. It was so sweet to see her holding him. She thought he was just perfect. Of course she thought I was not keeping him warm enough. I think Mason is the 9th great grandchild on my dad's side of the family.




My dear friend Sarah came all the way from OK City to visit Mason. I am so glad she got to meet him. We had a great time visiting and catching up on old times. Sarah and I went out with the girls for a little Mommy's night out. We went to Brave New Resurant and enjoyed chatting away over good food and friendship. I hope you will come back very soon Sarah. I miss the laughfests we used to have :)




Uncle Joel and Aunt Melissa finally got to come visit. I did not get a pic of Mel holding the baby but I will say she was a big help with him while they were here. Who knows maybe a Parrish cousin is not too far in the future.

0 comments: