Wednesday, May 7, 2008

2 Month Birthday


I can not believe how time flies. Mason was 2 months old Tuesday. Like everyone else we had our 2 month check up and SHOTS!!! I was so upset I almost cried in the waiting room before we ever saw the Dr. The actual process was not so bad. He cried for each of the 4 shots but he really did not like the last one. The nurse said she is sure that one stings the most because every baby cries more on that one. He was fine as soon as it was over.

Mason's 2 month stats.
weight-12.7 lbs
height 24 in
head 16 in

I joke about him being my little piggy but I guess it is true. The doctor said he looked great and I got an A plus for feeding (I'm still nursing). I took lots of pictures so I hope you enjoy. He got a little off balance on some of them but I think they are cute.




3 comments:

Emily said...

Anna Carol, he is so precious! I can't believe how big he is getting - I just know you are having so much fun with him! Can't wait to meet him!

Sarah said...

He is such a little cutie! You think the time goes by too fast now??? Trust me, it only gets faster. He is so handsome, but I didn't expect anything less! :)

Molly said...

I love the bottom picture! He has that "I think that's about enough Mom" look on his face. He's a handsome little devil!