Friday, January 16, 2009

Firm trip to Europe


carrying our bags up the stairs from ...


riding the train to Brussells


wandering around Amsterdam

canals in Amsterdam


Our view

my new pet at Notre Dame

out to eat in Brussells

The "Pissing Boy" in Brussells

The Square in Amsterdam
We took the best trip ever this bast November. Carol, Lech, Melissa, Greg, Jarrod and I all went on a whirl wind trip to Europe. First, we went to Amsterdam and had a great time wandering around. It is not ALL skeezy. Then, we headed to Brussells for one day only. The Main square was amazing. The buildings were so beautiful. Last, we headed to Paris for a few days. I had been to Paris before a LONG time ago but this was different. We were able to just stroll around by ourselves and take it all in. I really missed Mason but I had a great time. I am so glad he had such good sitters back here at home. Thanks everybody.

1 comments:

ash said...

looks like an awesome trip