Sunday, January 18, 2009

SHOE update!!!!

Ok so I just posted updates for Mason but I have one I need to change. I had Mason wearing shoes that were size 5 1/2 and as it turns out he is NOT. We wanted to get him some new tennis shoes so we thought we would get his foot measured just to be sure. Shocker..........he needs a 6 1/2 if he is going to have any room to grow. The lady said I should really buy a size 7. OMG!!!!! My child is 10 months old and he has outgrown all our 2 year old friends. He is going to be taller than me by the time he is 6 years old:)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This is hysterical! I can't wait to see him up against LA. I'm sure he'd make her look shrimpier than she already is!! :)

Erin said...

Seriously, I'd consider finding a really good basketball camp as soon as he takes his 1st steps! :)

Anonymous said...

well, my gash...look at ur dad...LOL
my baby is 14 & is 6'4"...& is wearing a 14 shoe....LOL
enjoy him being little.
you know you measure them when they are 2 1/2 & then double that & that is how tall they will be when grown...dalton's was 6'5"... it works...