Thursday, March 19, 2009

My baby is ONE!!!


I can not believe Mason is one already. He is so funny these days. He calls everyone and everything Dada. He only says mama when he really needs me. He loves to talk to everyone he sees and he is so so nosey when we go places. He has to check it all out.
We went to the doctor this week for his check up and everything was great he has hit that spurt where they stay the same size for a while. I was a little surprised that his weight had not increased since his 9 month visit but the doc said not to worry. He is growing very well and all his stats are right on track for his age. He does say Mason will be pretty tall (like we didn't know that.) Everyone thinks he is older that he really is because he is so tall.
I am having the best time with him. We go to Gymboree on Mondays and I am sweating by the end cause I am running around after him. We enrolled in school (aka-Mother's day out) this week. He starts next fall just a few hours a week. I can't wait to see him interacting with the other kids.
Parrish House is doing great!!!
Stats:
weight- 23lbs 50%
height- 31 1/2 in 90%
clothes- 18-24 months

* loves to feed himself all kinds of foods even dirt now and then.
* officially a walker now and realizes it may be better than crawling (is was getting worried :)
*LOVES to dance. he wiggles his booty when he hears music.
*still loves his mommy to snuggle him when he wakes up in the morning

0 comments: