Friday, March 6, 2009

Time flies

Today is the big day!!! Mason turned 1 at exactly 2:28 am. Tomorrow is the big party.
E-I-E-I-O!!!!
I can not believe it has been a whole year since Mason was born. I am sitting here waiting for him to get up (he had a late night playing) and I am amazed at how fast this year has gone. He has been the best baby ever. Oh sure there are time I wanted to pull my hair out but they are few. I never imagined being a mommy would be this fufilling. I have been able to stay at home with him this whole time and I have cherrished every moment. Thank you, Jarrod, for allowing me this amazing gift. I don't know how it can get any better.

Stay tuned for pics from the party.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Happy Birthday Mason!!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday, Mason! Put a brick or something on his feet, though!