Thursday, February 14, 2008

36 weeks

Well we are 36 weeks now and we went to the doctor yesterday. Everything looked great and BIG!! He wanted us to do another ultrasound because I was measuring 40 weeks already and he wanted to look at Mason again. Well the ultra sound predicted 7lbs 13oz. I was 50% effaced and dilated to 1cm. I know that is not much but it is more than nothing. We may be inducing the last week of Februay because Dr. Singleton thinks he is going to be pretty big. I have been having braxton hicks contractions like crazy. Last night I was up until 4 am and they were coming very regular. They finaly went away and I fell asleep. They are getting much stronger but they don't really hurt. Hopefully they are progressing things along more.





2 comments:

Kerri said...

I think we'll see him before that! We can't wait!

kerri

Sarah said...

Look at that bump!! I am so friggin' excited. I can't wait to meet the little guy...or big guy for that matter. I'm with Kerri-you'll never make it to the end of Feb. :)