Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Home sweet home

Well last week we had a little drama. I was 35 weeks and I found out on Tuesday that my blood pressure was pretty high. When I went to school on Wednesday I got the nurse to check it. It was 137/100. I called the doctor and he said if it does not go down in a little while to go home and rest until my appointment that afternoon. Well it did not go down it went up so I was sent home at 10:30. When I got to the doctor it had gone back down to normal but he wanted me to stay home and rest for a week or so. I was not expecting this but I am glad he did it. I feel SO preggo right now and I think if I had to get up and get dressed everyday for work I would be so zapped by the time I got to school. I am just hanging out with Zoey and waiting on Mr. Mason to make his appearance. We also had an ultrasound and Mason looked perfect. He weighed about 7.3 ALREADY. I know this can be off by several ounces but I think he is going to be pretty big. I go to the Doctor tomorrow for my first "check" so I'll know more after that.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear about the blood pressure.....not so sorry that you get to prop those unbelievably gorgeous and swollen feet up for a while. Enjoy it...those days will soon be a distant memory!!! :) Take care of yourself and keep me posted. We're planning a trip back to AR sometime in April. I'll come and watch little man while you catch some zzzz's. :) See ya soon!

Kerri said...

I'm gald he sent you home too. You need the R and R! Don't do anything- just call me! Love ya and little man!

Laura and Donnie said...

Take the break while you can! It is the last one you will get for a long time!!! Let me know if Megan I an can do ANYTHING for you!!!

Emily said...

I'm so sorry about your blood pressure! I hope you are able to take it easy and get lots of rest. I also hope you have lots of good movies and magazines to keep you occupied!

I'm sure your dog loves having you home! :)