Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mason update

We went to the doctor today for my 38th week visit. I have not progressed any more than before but we did get good news.....

We are going to be inducing Wednesday, March 5th!!!!!!

I am so glad. I had a scare Sunday night and I though I was in labor. We almost went to the hospital cause my back was hurting so bad along with contractions. Turns out it was a false alarm. I am pretty miserable but I guess I can hang in there one more week. We are both so excited and nervous. We still have a few honey do list things but we are ready. Our bags are packed and ready to go. I hope we make it through the weekend uneventful because my Dr. is out of town. So come by Baptist Wednesday afternoon to visit.

Here is Mason's bag for the hospital. Yes, I know I am a dork but I want to remember everything about this crazy time.


Here is the HUGE belly. Zoey thinks it is a seat for her.

8 comments:

Laura and Donnie said...

YEA!!!! Can't wait to see you on March 5th! Work with your mommy and don't come early! See you then!

Molly said...

That's so exciting!! Wednesdays are good for me...no class, and no tutoring. I'll be there.

Kerri said...

Auntie Kerri will be there for sure! Already have the sitters lined up for Mr. Will. SEE YOU WED. LITTLE ONE- if not before! Mommy- everything will be just fine! Sorry I can't help you out with this pre-labor stuff, maybe you can help me in a couple of months! Daddy- just DO or DON'T DO whatever mommy says and all will be well! We love you all and can't wait for him to be here!

Erin said...

We're so excited and can't wait for Wed. to get here so we can meet another candidate for Mary Elizabeth's future husband. :) Relax, and don't worry because you know you'll be in great hands with Dr. Singleton. I've heard that he's delivered a baby or two before you.

Emily said...

I'm so excited for you! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers on Wednesday and can't wait to see pictures of your little man!

Shelley said...

Congrats AC! We are praying for a safe and easy delivery!

Sarah said...

You're ALMOST there!! I am so thrilled for you. I know you've been waiting for this moment. I'm terribly sad that I can't be there to share it with you. Know that I'll be thinking about you ALL DAY LONG tomorrow and praying for things to go very smoothly. Make sure little Mason knows his Aunt Sarah from OK is coming to see him very soon!!!

Susanne Herring said...

Congradulations! I know everything will go great. We will be thinking about you on the 5th.