Tuesday, March 4, 2008

BIG DAY!

Well the big day has arrived. I am still awake and I really need some rest but who am I kidding.....I am way too excited.

Jarrod and I predict that Mason will be born around 7:15 pm. We bought a stopwatch to time contractions a while back and every night the alarm on the stopwatch goes off around that time. We did not set the time. So the other night Jarrod and I thought how spooky it would be if Mason was born around 7:15-7:20 pm. We wanted to post this before he is born so people would believe us. Stay tuned to find out his actual birth time.

6 comments:

Kerri said...

I'll be there! Wouldn't miss it for the world! We love all of you and I'm SO excited that I get to see that sweet little face today!

Love,
Kerri, Shane, and Will

Hobbs said...

Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you!!! I am so very excited for ya'll. Good luck!!! Can't wait to see pictures of that precious baby boy!!!
Love,
Sarah Hobbs

Laura and Donnie said...

well we're waiting...Can't wait to see him!

Sarah said...

Yeah! Baby Mason is finally here! I can't wait to love on that little sweetpea!! See you soon!

Joe and Kathy Martin said...

Finally!! We are so happy for all of you. Mason will have the best mom and daddy. We love you.
Joe and Kathy

Erin said...

Even though I just met him an hour ago, I love him already! I can't wait for you guys to get home so we can start our playdates! CONGRATULATIONS Jarrod and Anna Carol! Your lives are changed forever now (but for the better)!